A vacancy is available for a Software Engineer with Cryptography and Network Security experience.
In this role as Software Development Engineer, you will form part of the development team to develop network security software in a Linux environment.
Required experience and skills:
- Master’s Degree desired or minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience in cryptography and computer & network security.
- Proficient in C/C++ and scripting languages (e.g., Bash, Bourne shell, Python).
- Extensive experience with development, compiling and debugging on a Linux platform (GCC/G++, GDB, revision control systems, build systems, troubleshooting, debugging and profiling tools).
- Security related network protocol implementation such as TLS/SSL/SSH/SRTP etc.
- Cryptographic key management (PKI) and standards like FIPS.
- Efficient development and implementation of cryptographic algorithms.
- Knowledge of hardware architecture such as X86.
- Knowledge of major IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems i.e., TCP, IP, Ethernet, ARP, ICMP and/or UDP.
- Knowledge and experience w.r.t. the implementation of network protocols.
- Knowledge of network device operation such as parsing, classifying, filtering and forwarding traffic.
- Knowledge of network switching and routers, L2 bridging, STP and L3 routing.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplined team environment is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies.
- Experience with Linux driver, network stack intervals and kernel development.