Vacancies available for Software Engineers proficient in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD), automation frameworks, Python, and Agile software development processes and tools.
The company has offices in Cape Town as well as Centurion, Gauteng; candidates will be based at the office of their preference.
- Master (desired) or Bachelor (required) degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
Work as part of a team developing high performance networking software. This position aims toward improving automated testing of the software throughout its development.
Required experience and skills:
- Proficiency in automation frameworks and Python programming is required.
- Experience with CI/CD technologies and workflows is desired.
- Experience with open-source development is desired.
- Experience with Linux platforms is desired.
- Extensive experience with CI/CD and testing (revision control systems, build systems, troubleshooting, debugging and profiling tools) is required.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplined team environment is required.
- Experience with Agile software development is required.
- Strong written communication skills are required.
Additional desired competencies:
- Knowledge of network protocols is desired.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies is desired.
- Experience in cryptography and network security (e.g., IPsec, SSL) is desired.
Although we endeavour to provide feedback to all applicants, should you not hear from us within 14 days of applying, please accept your application unsuccessful.