Vacancy available for a Protocol Software Developer to join our client’s growing team, where you will be responsible for the design and development of Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocol software components relating to digital communication systems.
As part of the engineering and development team, you will work in an agile development environment with other software, hardware, and R&D test engineers on multi-year international projects.
- A degree in BEng Electronic Engineering, BEng Computer Engineering or BSc Computer Science (or similar).
- 0 to 5 years of software development experience in a professional capacity.
- Develop Layer 2 and Layer 3 embedded protocol software components.
- Develop software in accordance with relevant coding standards and specifications.
- Verify protocol stack against specifications.
Specialised Knowledge, Skills and Experience Preferred
- Experience writing and debugging embedded software in C++.
- Knowledge of the OSI stack paradigm, data link layer and network layer.
- Experience in test-driven development and code quality tools.
- Experience with VOIP implementation on H.264 is beneficial.
- Experience with IP and L3 Routing and/or MANET implementations are beneficial.
- Experience with agile scrum development methodology.
To apply: Send your Detailed CV and full academic transcripts to email@example.com
Although we endeavour to provide feedback to all applicants, should you not hear from us within 14 days of applying, please accept your application unsuccessful.