Join an amazing Agile, Full Stack team comprising of 12+ developers, QAs, a product owner, and an Engineering manager. We’re working on an exciting, web-based UI and product that provides our customers with insights into telecommunications big data delivered by very large distributed processing systems. The work is exciting and very complex and we are looking for highly talented, Senior Software Engineers to join our team.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You should excel in coding, working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Lead system designs
- Participate and lead in code reviews
- Be an Advocate of coding best practices
- Mentor junior developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, BEng (with Computer Science subjects up to final year) and 5 year’s relevant experience in an aligned position
- Full stack UI development
- Familiar with UX interaction design process with familiarity of user research, personas and information architecture
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Experience in building new UI architectures from scratch
- Experience in multi-threaded performance-centric design
- Experience in deploying solutions to production, providing support and maintenance, dealing with user and support feedback and troubleshooting to rapidly solve problems.
- Experience in design and development for distributed service-oriented architectures, asynchronous messaging, and micro-services
- Application of SOLID design principles and principles of modular application architecture.