Vacancy available for a Senior Backend Software Engineer to join our client’s agile and cutting-edge engineering team.
The company’s platform is built on-top of a highly scalable, highly available micro-service architecture, and our client is looking for experienced engineers that have strong skills in these areas.
Applicants should have extensive experience deploying and managing modern tech stacks and be comfortable working in a highly versatile Agile based team.
A big part of working at our client involves owning projects, championing the adoption and integration of new technologies, and being flexible and adaptable as the product evolves.
Technologies and Skills Required:
- Kubernetes (Broad)
- Cloud computing – AWS & Azure
- Networking experience (Broad)
- Experience with distributed systems
Team and Work Environment:
- Flexible working hours
- Output-driven: We favour people and output over process
- Iterative-based approach to software development: Ship and learn quickly
- In-person company events during the year (meetups, lunch, activities)
- Most engineers work on Mac or Linux.
Although we endeavour to provide feedback to all applicants, should you not hear from us within 14 days of applying, please accept your application unsuccessful.