We have an opportunity for a graduate engineer keen to pursue a career in software development working on RTOS & Linux based embedded systems as well as the Linux server environment.
- M Eng or B Eng Electronic / Computer Engineering degree.
Candidates should have a strong interest / aptitude in the following:
- Linux application development
- Firmware development on custom embedded platforms
- Proficient in C++ / C programming
The position encompasses the following technical disciplines:
- Application software development, coding and testing on Linux & RTOS based platforms.
- Firmware development, coding and testing.
- System integration and debugging.
- Technical specification / documentation & liaison with client on system requirements.
Additional experience in the following areas is given preference:
- Familiarity with ARM based platforms
- Familiarity with Databases / SQL
- Familiarity with API development using REST / similar technologies
- Familiarity with embedded systems
- Knowledge of Python / Bash
- Knowledge of Git / GCC
Personal qualities that we are looking for in a candidate:
- Accountability & integrity.
- Initiative taker
Email a short introduction / cover letter, CV and academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Although we endeavour to provide feedback to all applicants, should you not hear from us within 14 days of applying, please accept your application unsuccessful.
- Successful applicants will be contacted within 14 days of applying.