New vacancy available for a Junior Electronic Engineer interested in electronics design in a project engineering environment.
The company specializes in the design and manufacture of power electronic and embedded control systems. They handle projects in the electronic engineering industry from concept through to production phase and product maintenance.
- Minimum a completed B Eng Electronic Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering Degree
- Valid Driver’s License essential.
- Knowledge of C/C++ (Embedded Firmware)
Should have interests in:
- C/C++ (Mainly embedded Firmware)
- PCB design
- Basic CAD orientation (Mechanical drawing/model evaluation)
- Light current designs
- Fault finding
- Product design
- On-site installations, support & maintenance, and implementation
- Derive requirements for the board or chip level
- Design electronics to meet the requirements, using good engineering practices
- Define internal interfaces between parts of the electronics
- Consider system aspects that may affect the electronics, including noise and power distribution.
- Implement the design in hardware
- Implement the design in firmware and software
- Test the hardware; Implement corrections as necessary
- Generation of production data packs
- Generation of product support documentation
- Maintenance in existing products in terms of software changes, PCB updates, firmware changes and generation of documentation
- Simulations of the design at various levels
- Production assistance
- Client assistance
- Installation assistance