Vacancy available for a Software Engineer to join our client’s exceptional team of Engineers and Developers, working on ground breaking DSP / digital communication technology.
Our client offers a stimulating and engaging environment where you will have the freedom to advance your career in a workplace where individuals have the support to develop rewarding careers.
Some of the benefits of a career with our client includes:
- Opportunities to gain invaluable knowledge and expertise from senior employees who are experts in their respective fields and are eager to mentor co-workers.
- Work on cutting edge technology, new and existing standards, and the company’s proprietary products.
- Minimum a B.Eng Electronic or Computer Engineering degree, or BSc Computer Science
- 0 – 5 Years of software development experience in a professional capacity
- Develop digital communication software components
- Implement and verify standardised waveforms
- Develop software in accordance with relevant coding standard specifications
- Understand international standards and requirements specifications
- Apply digital signal processing techniques, such as modulation, synchronization, channel estimation and equalisation.
Advantageous Specialised Skills:
- Experience with digital signal processing development processes and tools
- Experience developing embedded applications with C++
- Experience with the Code Composer (TI) stack
- Experience in waveform design, modulation techniques, error correction and the like
- Experience with FPGA signal processing firmware development, VHDL Quarts and the ModelSim toolchain.
To apply: Detailed CV and full academic transcripts required.
Although we endeavour to provide feedback to all applicants, should you not hear from us within 14 days of applying, please accept your application unsuccessful.