Vacancy available for a Junior DSP Software Engineer to join our client’s growing team of Engineers and Developers, working on ground breaking digital radio communication technology.
In this role, you will be responsible for the development of digital communication systems software.
Our client offers a stimulating and engaging environment where they pride themselves on their high standards (both in terms of employees and products). You will have the freedom to advance your career in a workplace where individuals of ability and application have the support to develop rewarding careers.
- Minimum a B.Eng Electronic or Computer Engineering degree.
The role includes:
- Your main responsibility will be the design and development of embedded DSP software relating to digital communication systems with a focus on waveforms for wireless communications.
- Implementation, verification and optimisation of waveforms
- Development of digital communications software components
- Responsible for understanding the relevant standards and requirements specifications
- Developing software in accordance relevant standards and requirements specifications
- Application of digital signal processing techniques such as modulation and synchronisation.
- Experience developing embedded applications with C++
- Experience with the Code Composer (TI) stack
- Experience in waveform design, modulation techniques, error correction and the like
- Experience with digital signal processing development processes and tools
- Experience with DO-178 development process
TO APPLY: Send detailed CV and university transcripts to: email@example.com