Electronic Consulting and Manufacturing company that operate as consultants and experts to a wide range of custom and standard electronic solutions is seeking an experienced Embedded Software Developer to join their R&D Team.
Our client provides electronic solutions to a variety of industries and a diverse range of clients.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in Embedded C++ or C and be willing to travel to client sites locally and internationally.
- B. Eng or, B.Sc (Electronic), BSc Computer Science or minimum a BSc IT.
- 3 – 6 years’ industry experience
- Experience Embedded C++ or C
- Good academic record
- South African citizenship
- License and own Transportation – This position requires traveling to sites (including overseas) and client support.
- Skills in Analog and Digital electronic design
- Good testing and development methodologies
- LABVIEW, MATLAB and/or Altium
- Project Management
- Protocols and Network knowledge
- Cross compilations
- Good Communication skills (verbal and writing)
Related Jobs (33)
- Software Development Engineer (Test, Verification and Automation) on November 23, 2021 Full Time