Vacancy available for a VHDL Developer to be based in Centurion.
In this role, you will be responsible for VHDL development in the field of information security products.
The position requires a person to take an FPGA design from the conceptual phase through to implementation and to the final testing phase. This position also requires technical investigation and evaluation skills, an understanding of industry standards and good VHDL development practices.
- B.Eng Electronic or Computer Engineering degree or higher
- Knowledge of digital logic design
- Knowledge of VHDL design and debug tools
- Knowledge of the C and C++ programming language
- South African citizenship for security clearance purposes
- 0 to 10 years’ working experience in VHDL development
- 0 to 2 years’ working experience in C / C++ development
- Working experience and/or keen interest in VHDL design and development
- Systematic and analytical approach to problem solving
- Adhere to and contribute to good development standards and principles
- Good communication skills (verbal and writing)
- Exposure to Xilinx ISE / Vivado and ModelSim development environment
- Good testing and development methodologies.
Although we endeavour to provide feedback to all applicants, should you not hear from us within 14 days of applying, please accept your application unsuccessful.