- BSc / BEng University Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Experience with Node.js.
- A strong understanding of software development best practices, including design patterns, testing, and version control.
- Experience working with relational databases.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with a diverse group of people.
- Work with relational databases to design and implement full-stack solutions.
- Work closely with your team of developers and contribute to the design and implementation of scalable, high-quality systems.
If you are passionate about technology and looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this position. The company offers competitive compensation, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development.
Although we endeavour to provide feedback to all applicants, should you not hear from us within 14 days of applying, please accept your application unsuccessful.