New vacancy available for a full-time, office based Senior Information and Communications Technology Manager (ICT) in Stellenbosch Technopark.
As the ICT Manager your role would be to take full responsibility and accountability for the delivery of all ICT related services through the effective management and coordination of all the daily business- as-usual ICT operations, as well as the implementation of future ICT related projects. This would require working closely with different teams to provide solutions, to resolve issues and to manage relationships alongside the other teams to ensure the delivery of high-level-service to all stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Post-graduate diploma in Management.
- Technology specific international certifications e.g. CCNP, CISM, CISSP, CompTIA Security+, CRISC, VCP-DCV, macOS, Linux, etc.
- 10 years’ experience in Information Technology Management and Information Technology Processes in a technical/engineering environment.
- 6 Years’ experience in management of multiple technical teams.
Required technical knowledge:
- Solid knowledge of networks, cloud computing, information security and cyber security.
- Solid Linux Administration experience.
- ICT Infrastructure including server rooms & data centres (Power, UPS, cooling, monitoring).
- Firewall/UTM management of cloud and on-premise appliances.
- BitLocker, Truecrypt, etc.
- Active Directory/DNS/Group Policy & Multifactor Authentication.
- Data Classification and Retention.
- Patch and vulnerability management.
- End point protection, ESET, etc.
- Virtualisation, Hyper-V/Private cloud, Hybrid cloud management.
- Data Backup solutions (Acronis, VEEAM, etc).
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Document Management.
- Telephony, VoIP, PABX, Audio/Video conferencing. Understanding of security audits.
- Understanding of Azure technologies.