A vacancy is available for a Junior Electronic Engineer who desires to perform high-level electronic hardware design and development.
- Minimum a B Eng Degree in Electronic, Mechatronic or Computer and Electronic Engineering.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in electronic hardware design and development
- A desire to perform electronic hardware design and development.
- Exposure to the Altium Designer development environment.
- Systematic and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Adhere to and contribute to good development standards and principles.
- Good testing and development methodologies.
- Good Communication skills (verbal and writing).
- South African citizenship (a security clearance will be conducted).
- Email CV to email@example.com
- Send Full academic transcripts (Matric & University)
Note: Successful applicants will be contacted within 14 days of applying.
Although we endeavour to provide feedback to all applicants, should you not hear from us within 14 days of applying, please accept your application unsuccessful.
Related Jobs (32)
- Software Development Engineer (Test, Verification and Automation) on November 23, 2021 Full Time