Development company of high-level cryptographic products has a new vacancy for a Junior Electronic Engineer to join their team.
Students who will complete their degrees by the end of 2022 are welcome to apply. No postgraduate experience is required.
The main task for this position will be the development of electronic hardware.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering or Computer and Electronic Engineering.
- Desire to to perform electronic hardware design and development.
- South African citizenship essential for security clearance.
Working Knowledge or exposure to:
- Altium Designer development environment.
- Software programming in C and/or exposure to other programming languages.
- Good testing and development methodologies.
- Analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Contribute and adhere to good development standards and principles.
- Good communications skills (both verbal and writing).
- Ability and willingness to work on multiple projects.
- Ability to work within a collaborative team across multiple disciplines.
- Willingness to receive mentoring as part of career development and growth.
- Detailed CV describing skills developed
- Academic record (NCS and University Transcripts)
Although we endeavour to provide feedback to all applicants, should you not hear from us within 14 days of applying, please accept your application unsuccessful.