Vacancy available for a Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our client’s agile and industry-leading software engineering team.
Applicants should have experience deploying and managing modern tech stacks and be comfortable working in a highly versatile agile-based team.
Technologies used by the company:
- Build systems
- Pnpm / yarn
- Modularity / extensibility within systems
- Unit and E2E Testing
- SQL (Postgres / MSSQL)
- Software patterns such as factories, composition over inheritance, etc.
- IPC / RPC concepts
- Debugging / profiling
- iOS development / XCode / Objective-C / Swift
- Android development / Java / Kotlin
- Code signing
- Styled Components
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Tracing / Open Telemetry
- Event-driven systems
- VPC, security groups, isolation
- SSL / TLS
- Distributed systems: Streaming, back pressure
A big part of working at our client involves owning projects, championing the adoption and integration of new technologies, and being flexible and adaptable as the product evolves.
Although we endeavour to provide feedback to all applicants, should you not hear from us within 14 days of applying, please accept your application unsuccessful.