Our client designs, develops and manufactures medical devices and they are looking at introducing a new range of exciting medical devices, and wishes to expand its R&D team to assist in the design, development and support of the company’s existing and new product lines.
- Eng / M.Eng Electronic or Computer Engineering degree
- Master’s in Bioengineering will be advantageous
- 3+ Years of experience in embedded development as well as PC based software design and development.
- Experience in embedded hardware design and development would be advantageous.
- Experience in Embedded Software development C/C++/C#
- Experience in Computer application development (Visual Studio, QT, etc.)
- Experience in Full stack development (MEAN/MERN) with the focus on backend development and databases e.g. React, Redux, Bootstrap, Express, Mongo DB, nginx, certbot, node mailer, passport, etc.
- Experience in managed Version control (Git)
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English writing capabilities and communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Dynamic self-starter: highly motivated / enthusiastic / energetic.
- Analytical and objective, with attention to detail
- Interface with other engineers, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Research, design, development, integration, test and support of embedded hardware and software for the company’s new products whilst keeping in line with the company’s own design processes and global regulatory design standards.
- Improving the design for manufacture of the company’s products ready for and already in production.
- Debugging, fault finding and correcting the embedded hardware and software of the company’s products already in production.
- Technical documentation for products still in development and in production.
- Technical support of the company’s products in production.