Job purpose: Responsible for company-wide cybersecurity and related documents, process and record management to ensure that systems and products are safe and effective. Ensures data integrity, and that information is kept accurate and consistent unless authorized changes are made (and documented), and that confidentiality is upheld by protecting information from unauthorized access. Responsible for cybersecurity compliance and training throughout the Company.
As Security Engineer, you’ll support the company by working with the team to perform ongoing operations, administration, and development of security systems. You will continuously work towards high confidence and high accuracy detection rules leveraging abnormal or suspicious events.
- Engineering Degree (Computer or Electronic Engineering)
- 5 years experience in Technology & Software; 3 years experience in Cybersecurity.
- CISM(Certified Information Security Manager) or CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) or CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Practitioner) ITIL Certified desired (not essential).
Required Nature of Experience:
- Extensive exposure to CI/CD frameworks: (Jenkins, Code Pipeline + CodeBuild)
- AWS’ ecosystem
- AWS Well Architected Framework
- Trusted Advisor
- GuardDuty / SCP / SSM / IAM / WAF
- Container services such as ECS/EKS.
- Experience deploying auto-scaling and load-balanced Highly Available applications.
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure-As-Code tools to automate infrastructure and deployments in AWS, preferably CloudFormation and CDK.
- Experience reviewing and evaluating development concepts to identify gaps in business processes and controls to assist in the design and documentation of the processes.
- Experience drafting and implementing security policies, security procedures, security design and implementation.
- Experience with incident detection and management.