Vacancy available for a Software Development Engineer for developing cloud services. The Engineer’s primary role will be designing and developing Cloud applications for the company’s software products.
Candidates with a Master (desired) or Bachelor (required) Engineering degree in Electronics, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics and Computer Science (minimum an Honours degree).
- Make recommendations for security, scalability and performance across a wide variety of network, storage and compute technologies
- Contribute and review engineering technical specifications and attend review meetings
- Take part in or lead technical design sessions
- Cloud database design, provisioning and administration
- Cloud deployment and upgrades
- Cloud based backup
- High availability and data replication
- Define test procedures
- Participate in all activities accordingly to ensure on-time deliverables are met including day-to-day planning and coordination with other engineers and developers
- Formal qualification as stipulated under qualifications
- Excellent designing and programming skills
- Working experience with cloud providers like Amazon, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with OpenStack or Kubernetes
- Programming experience in Dash and Django beneficial
- Working experience in Linux
- Experience in Networking Protocols IP, TCP, UDP and optionally SSL/TLS
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Although we endeavour to provide feedback to all applicants, should you not hear from us within 14 days of applying, please accept your application unsuccessful.