New vacancy available for a C# Software Developer in Windows software development.
The vacancy is an office based position in Centurion.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in either Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Computer Science.
- 2 to 6 years of industry experience in software development
- At least 1 year experience in C# and Visual Studio.
- South African citizenship essential for security clearance.
Additional experience that will be beneficial but is not mandatory:
- MVVM Design Pattern
- Desire to develop software. In this role the main task of the Software Developer would be the development of computer software for cryptographic products.
- Systematic and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Self-driven and self-organizing with strong time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills (- both verbal and written).
- Ability to work within a collaborative team.
The company develops and produces a wide range of secure information and communication products for both local and global markets. They have a strong technical design and development team that consists of more than 30 engineers and computer scientists. They take pride in their ability to mentor and develop young engineers and computer scientists for them to excel in their careers.
To Apply: Send detailed resume and academic transcripts to email@example.com