Vacancy available for a Radio Frequency (RF) Hardware Engineer in Pretoria.
- B.Eng Electronic Engineering degree.
- 0 – 5 years of hardware development experience.
Advantageous Knowledge and Skills:
- Impedance matching and active components.
- RF design, software tools and components.
- RF testing equipment and procedures.
- Python or MATLAB and embedded controllers.
- PCB design software, specifically Mentor Graphics.
- Knowledge of radio technology, receivers, transmitters, ATUs etc.
- Successful applicants will be contacted within 14 days of applying.
- Although we endeavour to provide feedback to all applicants, should you not hear from us within 14 days of applying, please accept your application unsuccessful.
To apply: Send Detailed CV and full academic transcripts to email@example.com