Vacancy available for a Power Systems Engineer in Centurion.
This role is everything power systems – depending on your level of experience / exposure, you will have the opportunity to work on various facets of power systems from studies to designs.
This opportunity will cultivate a career for you as a respected Power Systems Consulting Engineer and you will work with experienced engineers to investigate problems, analyse, design, and implement engineering solutions that will assist Africa’s advancement in the energy sector.
Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any of the following fields:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering.
Knowledge, skills, and experience:
- 0 – 10 years’ experience.
- Experience in power systems / substations / renewables is a bonus.
- Analytical, intelligent, innovative thinker.
- Capable of working to deadlines in a team-based environment.
- Full time office based role located in Centurion.
- Occasional site visits would be required.
- Able and willing to travel locally and internationally.
- Own transport and valid driving license
- South African Citizen.
- Relevant engineering work experience on complex engineering activities
- Able to illustrate exceptional analytical prowess.
- Experience in engineering software (ATP, AutoCAD, DIgSILENT, ETAP, Inventor, MATLAB, MicroStation, PLS-CADD, PSCAD, PSSE)
- Embedded hardware design experience
- Embedded programming experience.
TO APPLY send detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org