New vacancy available for candidates with a Master (desired) or Bachelor (required) degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science and a good academic record.
Candidates to have at least two years relevant work experience.
Work as part of a team to design, develop, debug, test and support high-performance networking software.
Required experience and skills:
- Proficient in C programming
- Experience with Linux/Unix kernel internals is desired.
- Understanding of DPDK Software is desired.
- Expertise in software architectures, scalability, reliability, applications and API design is required.
- Extensive experience with development and debugging on a Linux platform (GCC/G++, revision control systems, build systems, troubleshooting, debugging and profiling tools) is required.
- Extensive experience with designing and optimizing software to meet specified performance goals is required.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplined team environment is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
Additional desired competencies:
- Knowledge of network protocols is desired.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies is desired.
- Experience with Linux kernel development is desired.
- Experience in cryptography and network security (e.g. IPsec, SSL) is desired.
Related Jobs (29)
- Software Development Engineer – Cloud Applications on November 23, 2021 Full Time
- Software Development Engineer (Test, Verification and Automation) on November 23, 2021 Full Time
- Field Application Engineer (Graduate Electronic Engineer) on June 28, 2021 Full Time