Exciting opportunity for a Software Developer looking to work on a variety of projects.
The role entails working on short- and long-term consulting engagements, as well as developing applications for in-house use. The role is largely based around web-based development hosted in the Azure cloud, but the developer is expected to also be willing to work on engagements that are of a different nature, and should be eager to work with, and learn, new technologies.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related field
- 0 – 5 years working experience.
- Strong knowledge or practical experience developing in C#, and .NET core.
- Web-development exposure or experience.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Full stack development experience
- Development of Single Page Applications would be beneficial
- Good understanding of Git
- Practical experience of cloud-based development, especially on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Knowledge of PHP
- Some experience with mobile app development
Note: Successful applicants will be contacted within 14 days of applying.
Although we endeavour to provide feedback to all applicants, should you not hear from us within 14 days of applying, please accept your application unsuccessful.
Related Jobs (19)
- Electronic Engineer – Embedded Firmware Development on April 21, 2022 Full Time