Our client is an Original Design Manufacturer that specialises in the design, manufacture, integration and support of advanced technology systems.
- Software design, documentation and development
- Capture and analyse user requirements
- Design and implement solution
- Create project documentation
- Undertake technology research
- Organise and attend reviews
- Make regular software builds
- Address support requests
- Regular software builds
- Assist Business Development.
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Minimum a B.Eng Electronic or Computer Engineering degree.
- 3 Years’ software development experience.
Experience in programming in:
- Linux/Qt/Visual Studio
- Embedded microprocessors/controllers (AVR, ARM)
Working knowledge of:
- Relational database design
- Socket programming
- Queuing implementations
- Background services
- GUI and Webpage implementations.
Experience in the following will be beneficial:
- IP networking
- Experience with Unix/Linux system hardening
- Multiplatform programming experience (OSX, Windows, Linux)
- Familiarity with PKI and PKCS standards and specifications
- Experience with cryptographic software APIs e.g. Open SSL, PKCS#11
- Documentation, including design and test specifications for complex software items.
- Software driver development (USB, Ethernet, Smart Cards etc)
- Analysis and design
- UML software modeling
- Mobile development (iOS, Android)
- Scripting (Tcl, Shell, Batch)
Related Jobs (21)
- Electronic Engineer – Embedded Firmware Development on April 21, 2022 Full Time