Senior Software Engineer vacancy available in Bryanston, Johannesburg.
The role offers full time secure employment with good career progression and excellent skills development opportunities. Our client is looking for a full stack technical coder who enjoys learning and working with innovation and new technology. The position includes the development on the company’s device management server, application platform and mobile application, including architecture and design.
- University Graduate (Bachelor of Science Degree Electrical Engineering / Information Technology or equivalent is mandatory)
- 8 years commercial development experience with the .NET Framework.
- Advantageous: Technical Certifications (AWS/Azure/MCSD)
Key Performance Areas:
- Design and document software solutions architecture
- Implement software solutions
- Planning and estimation of designs
- Manage the operations of the service offering i.e., monitor, respond & maintain
- Ensure technical infrastructure is in place to support software / services offering in line with business strategy
- Internal support
Skills & Experience:
- Solid understanding of Object Orientated (OOP) Principles and N-tier architecture
- Web Service and thin client web development using Angular or similar
- SQL Server Database development and design
- Software Testing & Delivery Automation (CI/CD)
- Cloud development exposure (Microsoft Azure/AWS)
- Telematics (GPS tracking, mapping, or Internet of Things) and/or consulting experience. Exposure to Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Docker, Linux, Elastic Stack, .NET Core, Blazor (WASM), Testing Frameworks, SPA, Angular, Mobile Application Development.
Note: Successful applicants will be contacted within 14 days of applying.
Although we endeavour to provide feedback to all applicants, should you not hear from us within 14 days of applying, please accept your application unsuccessful.
Related Jobs (21)
- Electronic Engineer – Embedded Firmware Development on April 21, 2022 Full Time