New vacancy available for a Senior Full-stack Developer in the Johannesburg area comfortable working on their own and able to take responsibility for the entire SDLC; It is for an in-house developed operational system with the following specifics: Angular with Typescript front-end and .net core MVC with C# back-end making use of Azure functions and services and hosted in the Azure environment.
Sustainable utility intelligence – Our client is a national utility management company specialising in the management of all utilities.
- A degree in Computer Science, or related technical field.
- At least 5 years’ full-stack development experience.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design (MS SQL & MongoDB), Development using ASP.NET Core, C#, Angular, Typescript.
- Experience with Azure Cloud Service including Storage, web hosting, functions, data bases.
- UX/UI design experience will be advantageous.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Support, test, and deployment of new products and features.
- Participate in code reviews.
Related Jobs (22)
- Field Application Engineer (Graduate Electronic Engineer) on June 28, 2021 Full Time
- Engineering Graduate Job Opportunities (Randburg, Gauteng) on June 25, 2021 Full Time