This vacancy is no longer available.
Please feel free to send us your application to be considered for future roles similar to this.
A leading company in contact centre Artificial Intelligence software has a vacancy for a Senior Fullstack Engineer.
As a Senior Fullstack Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in advancing our software solutions. Your responsibilities will include:
- Applying your deep understanding of both backend and frontend development to ensure the high-quality delivery of projects.
- Providing technical expertise in software architecture and development, offering guidance and recommendations to ensure optimal solutions.
- Contributing to the entire software development life cycle, from spec to deployment, and driving projects to meet high-quality standards.
- Mentoring and training junior software engineers to foster growth and skill development within the team.
- Participating in design reviews, risk assessments, and troubleshooting of application issues.
- Collaborating with Quality Assurance teams to develop effective test cases, procedures, and plans.
- Identifying opportunities to implement new technologies that enhance productivity and align with business needs.
- Participating in agile/scrum methodologies, contributing to sprint planning and execution.
- Demonstrating exceptional analytical, communication, and organisational skills.
- Embodying the company values of playing to win, putting people over everything, driving results, pursuing knowledge, and working together.
- Writing tests and documentation and maintaining existing features.
- Take ownership of FTP system and the maintenance thereof
- Triage, investigate and resolve exceptions
- Investigate and squash bugs
- Collaborate on new features, enhancements and other deliverables to improve our customers’ experience and the way we work.
- Python / Django / Celery
- AWS (RDS, ECS, EC2, Lambda, S3, MSK)
Nice to have (Not required):
- Experience with Kafka and stream processing.
- Experience with big data processing and reporting.
- Experience managing relational and distributed database systems.
The opportunity to learn and expand your skills while making the world a better place.
- Caring, growth-focused team culture
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
- Forward-thinking leave policies
- Company-sponsored lunches, travel and learning opportunities
- An inclusive & representative workplace