We’re looking for a talented Senior Data Engineer to join our AI Software client’s team, to further their mission of promoting Consistency and Care in their industry.
In this role, you will have the chance to work on exciting projects, collaborate with experienced developers, and contribute to a positive and dynamic company culture. If the prospect of solving unique and challenging problems appeals to you, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.
- As a Data Engineer specialising in Kafka pipelines and Elasticsearch, you will play a pivotal role in advancing our data infrastructure and analytics capabilities.
- Data Pipelines: Kafka / stream processing, Python, Redis.
- Data Storage and Analysis: Elasticsearch, Elasticsearch clusters managements and optimisation, PostgreSQL.
- DevOps: AWS.
The opportunity to learn and expand your skills while making the world a better place.
- Caring, growth-focused team culture
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
- And much more…
If you’re a passionate Senior Data Engineer with expertise in Kafka pipelines and a thorough understanding of Elastic, looking to contribute to cutting-edge technology and make a difference in the financial services industry? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Although we endeavour to provide feedback to all applicants, should you not hear from us within 14 days of applying, please accept your application unsuccessful.
- Successful applicants will be contacted within 14 days of applying.