The successful candidate will cultivate a career as a respected power systems consulting engineer and will work with experienced engineers to investigate problems then analyse, design, and implement engineering solutions that will assist Africa’s advancement in the energy sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree in:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
Knowledge, skills, and experience:
- 0 – 4 years’ experience.
- Analytical, intelligent, innovative thinker.
- The nature of power system engineering consulting demands multi-disciplinary knowledge. Being a junior engineer, the successful candidate would be required to rapidly expand their engineering knowledge.
- Capable of working to tight deadlines in a team-based environment.
- Daily on-site office attendance (office located in Centurion)
- Able and willing to travel locally and internationally
- Own transport and valid driving license
- South African Citizen
- Valid Covid-19 vaccination certificate
- Relevant engineering work experience on complex engineering activities
- Able to illustrate exceptional analytical prowess
- Experience in engineering software (ATP, AutoCAD, DIgSILENT, ETAP, Inventor, MATLAB, MicroStation, PLS-CADD, PSCAD, PSSE)
- Embedded hardware design experience
- Embedded programming experience