We’re looking for an Intermediate Fullstack Engineer to join our AI Software and Machine Learning client’s team.
The company’s focus is on using cute-edge AI, Machine Learning and other technologies to deliver a product that promotes consistency and care in the financial services sector.
- Python / Django / Celery
- AWS (RDS, ECS, EC2, Lambda, S3, MSK)
As an Intermediate Fullstack Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in advancing software solutions. In this role, you will have the chance to work on exciting projects, collaborate with experienced developers, and contribute to a positive and dynamic company culture. Your responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of our FTP system and the maintenance thereof
- Triage, investigate and resolve exceptions
- Investigate and squash bugs
- Collaborate on new features, enhancements and other deliverables to improve our customers’ experience and the way we work
- Applying your understanding of both backend and frontend development to ensure the high-quality delivery of projects.
- Providing technical expertise in software architecture and development, offering guidance and recommendations to ensure optimal solutions.
- Contributing to the entire software development life cycle, from spec to deployment, and driving projects to meet high-quality standards.
- Mentoring and training junior software engineers to foster growth and skill development within the team.
- Participating in design reviews, risk assessments, and troubleshooting of application issues.
- Collaborating with Quality Assurance teams to develop effective test cases, procedures, and plans.
- Identifying opportunities to implement new technologies that enhance productivity and align with business needs.
- Participating in agile/scrum methodologies, contributing to sprint planning and execution.
- Demonstrating exceptional analytical, communication, and organisational skills.
- Embodying the company values of playing to win, putting people over everything, driving results, pursuing knowledge, and working together.
- Writing tests and documentation and maintaining existing features.
If the prospect of solving unique and challenging problems appeals to you, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity – send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful applicants will be contacted within 14 days of applying.
- Although we endeavour to provide feedback to all applicants, should you not hear from us within 14 days of applying, please accept your application unsuccessful.