A vacancy is available for a Fullstack Engineer with experience or exposure to the following stack:
- Python / Django / Celery
- AWS (RDS, ECS, EC2, Lambda, S3, MSK)
In this role, you will have the chance to work on exciting projects, collaborate with experienced developers, and contribute to a positive and dynamic company culture.
As an Intermediate Fullstack Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in advancing our software solutions. Your responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of the FTP system and the maintenance thereof
- Triage, investigate and resolve exceptions
- Investigate and squash bugs
- Collaborate on new features, enhancements and other deliverables to improve our customers’ experience and the way we work
- Applying your understanding of both backend and frontend development to ensure the high-quality delivery of projects.
- Providing technical expertise in software architecture and development, offering guidance and recommendations to ensure optimal solutions.
- Contributing to the entire software development life cycle, from spec to deployment, and driving projects to meet high-quality standards.
- Mentoring and training junior software engineers to foster growth and skill development within the team.
- Participating in design reviews, risk assessments, and troubleshooting of application issues.
- Collaborating with Quality Assurance teams to develop effective test cases, procedures, and plans.
- Identifying opportunities to implement new technologies that enhance productivity and align with business needs.
- Participating in agile/scrum methodologies, contributing to sprint planning and execution.
- Demonstrating exceptional analytical, communication, and organisational skills.
- Embodying the company values of playing to win, putting people over everything, driving results, pursuing knowledge, and working together.
- Writing tests and documentation and maintaining existing features.
If the prospect of solving unique and challenging problems appeals to you we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.
Nice to have (Not required):
- Experience with Kafka and stream processing.
- Experience with big data processing and reporting.
- Experience managing relational and distributed database systems.
The opportunity to learn and expand your skills while making the world a better place.
- Caring, growth-focused team culture
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
- Forward-thinking leave policies
- Company-sponsored lunches, travel and learning opportunities
- An inclusive & representative workplace.