A vacancy is available for a permanent full-time Firmware Developer to join our client’s Hardware team. The Hardware team looks after all hardware development, firmware development, and integration with other hardware systems.
Our client is an exciting IoT business that provides next-generation mobile applications, systems and solutions to the home security and monitoring markets. They’re a hardware & software company that has built a product from the ground up that enables people to use their smartphones to control their existing home alarm systems.
The company is a young dynamic software & hardware engineering firm looking to hire skilled team players that are focussed on results.
They are a lean and efficient team with expertise in embedded hardware, manufacturing, networking, automation, back-end servers, web front-ends and mobile applications. They are headquartered in Cape Town with their team extending across South Africa and abroad.
Core technology stack currently includes:
- Atmel microprocessors
- 2G & LTE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic or Computer Engineering
- Ideally 3 – 5 years work experience in a related field
- Experience in: Scrum and Agile
- Highly proficient in Mac & Linux
- Good understanding of networking & security
- Medical Aid Contribution
- Discovery Vitality Contribution
- Free coffee
- Relaxed work environment and dress code
- Young, entrepreneurial spirited team
- Free parking
Related Jobs (21)
- Electronic Engineer – Embedded Firmware Development on April 21, 2022 Full Time