- Embedded / Linux and C++ based security software components.
- Ownership of integrated and stand-alone security products’ software development.
- Development of network security software components
- Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques
- Perform on-going security testing for software vulnerabilities
- Development of embedded security software for Data Communication products
- Eng. Electronic / Computer Engineering or B.Sc Computer Science.
Critical Skills Required:
- 3-5 years of software development experience in a professional capacity
- Able to capture ideas and designs in documentation or excellent technical writing skills
- Analysis of requirements and designing suitable solutions
- Demonstrated proficiency in at least oneprogramming language (C++, Java, Java-script, C, Python etc.)
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Software Design and Programming
- Ability to work on and maintain existing code.
- Debugging of PC and embedded software systems
- Track record of working on multiple projects simultaneously, and being able to plan and prioritize own work.
- 5+ years of software development experience writing software in C++ and or C in a Windows based environment
- Experience/knowledge in Communications Security and Cryptography
- Knowledge of using a Linux-based environment for (C++) development
- Experience developing embedded applications with C++ and the Code Composer (TI) stack
- Experience in designing software for multi-platform and OS portability
- Experience in test-driven development
- Good understanding of the OSI reference model and the functions of each layer, as well as associated software architecture
- Good understanding of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
Job Description: As Security Software Developer, your main responsibility comprises the analysis and development of security software solutions and products. Development will be performed on a variety of different platforms including Windows, Linux as well as embedded platforms. You will assume the software design, implementation and test responsibilities of advanced software security techniques.
Related Jobs (33)
- Software Development Engineer (Test, Verification and Automation) on November 23, 2021 Full Time