We are looking for candidates with a Master (desired) or Bachelor (required) degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
Ideally candidates must be proficient in CI/CD workflows, automation frameworks, Python, and Agile software development processes and tools.
Note: This vacancy is available to recent graduates with no experience as well as experienced applicants.
Work as part of a team to design, develop, debug, test and support high-performance networking software. This position aims toward improving automation during various phases of product development.
Experience and skills:
- Proficient in automation frameworks and Python programming
- Experience with CI/CD technologies and workflows are desired.
- Experience with open source development is desired.
- Experience with Linux platforms are desired
- Experience with Agile software development
- Expertise in software architectures, scalability, reliability, applications and API design is required.
- Extensive experience with CI/CD and testing (revision control systems, build systems, troubleshooting, debugging and profiling tools) is required.
- Extensive experience with designing and optimizing software to meet specified performance goals is required.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplined team environment is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
Additional desired competencies:
- Knowledge of network protocols is desired.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies is desired.
- Experience in cryptography and network security (e.g. IPsec, SSL) is desired.
Related Jobs (22)
- Electronic Engineer – Embedded Firmware Development on April 21, 2022 Full Time