5 x Vacancies available for C / C++ Software Developers with 3 years development experience.
Our client has been working on innovative solutions for Time Sensitive Networks (TSN) and Audio Video Bridging (AVB) since 2008. As an expert in the real time transport of data, they are a partner of the automotive and aviation industries. Their passion is the world of embedded software and hardware. Their life is to provide networked systems that are always reliable.
Their international Engineering Team is based in Stuttgart, Nümberg and Cape Town.
For their team in Cape Town, they are looking for skilled C/C++ Software Developers to work on their long-term Automotive Ethernet projects as well as for core development of AVB/TSN stacks.
What is AVB / TSN?
Audio Video Bridging /Time Sensitive Networking. … AVB/TSN (also known as Ethernet AVB) makes it possible to deliver high volumes of data, in real time, to multiple destinations, with very low latency. And, as an open standard, it allows devices of different manufacturers to interoperate with each other.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or IT
– 3 years C / C++ development experience
– Network programming skills essential
– Knowledge of Best Practices
– Be able and willing to travel abroad
– Fluent in English (spoken and written)
– Team player with the ability to work in small teams
Preference will be given to candidates demonstrating competency in the following:
– Experience with managing large long term projects mostly unaided
– Real-time multimedia and embedded development experience
– OSI layer 2 experience, specifically AVB and its related protocols
DUTIES & OUTCOMES:
- C/C++ Programming and Integration
- Systems Design
- Documentation / Technical Authoring
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Mobile Systems Programming (IOS/ANDROID)
- Research / Investigations
- Service Level Monitoring
- Systems Testing
- User Support
- The ability to quickly create advanced software solutions that are relatively free from defect and are easily maintained
- Create Firmware for custom hardware designs
- Code versioning
Related Jobs (20)
- Electronic Engineer – Embedded Firmware Development on April 21, 2022 Full Time